The Claims Processor position will review, analyze, and process to completion all documents and claims/bills forms that are received in the CNSI Task Portal and Bills Development Portal. Claims processors will be capable of determining the validity of the claims based on the information and supplemental information that accompanies the claims or correspondence.
Candidates shall possess a minimum of one-year experience in the following qualifications
•Healthcare insurance processing
•Knowledge of various health insurance forms such as HCFA, UB-92 and ADA forms
•Knowledge of medical terminology that are common to healthcare insurance
•Good keyboard and grammar skills
•Strong computer skills
- Incumbent must be able to communicate effectively.
- Requires overall light physical effort (up to 25lbs.)
- Manual dexterity and sitting is required in carrying out position own position responsibilities (i.e. use of personal computer).
- Ability to travel or move about within and outside serviced facilities required.
- Incumbent works primarily in either a private or shared office environment
***Benefits Include Health and Welfare compensation, 10 paid holidays and 10 paid vacations days after 1 year of service