Full-Stack Developer Needed Immediately
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience developing web applications and UI design
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MSSQL), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for analyzing and troubleshooting complex software problems and provide solutions to overcome those problems with the latest technologies.
- Prepare detailed specifications from which programs will be written.
- Designs, codes, tests, debugs, and documents programs.
- Ability to lead multiple projects in as part of services and operational support team.
- Strong release planning and management skills.
- Strong data analysis, object oriented and domain design and development experience.
- Competent to work at the highest technical level of all phases of application systems analysis and programming activities.
- Performs product design and development work for medium to highly complex assignments.
- Excellent problem solving, client facing expertise, and verbal/written communication skills are required.
- Strong conceptualization, analytical, and logic skills.
- Must excel at working with peers within a team environment.
- Must excel at identifying, analyzing and resolving issues or concerns in a timely fashion.
- Must enjoy working in an environment where the customer expectations drive high pressure and high visibility to the support role.
- Works on all phases of applications systems analysis and programming activities.
- Occasionally provides guidance to less experienced analysts and/or programmers.
High school diploma or G.E.D. equivalency from an accredited educational institution; and
- Minimum of three to five years of high-tech industry, product engineering, programming/systems analysis, and/or IT work experience.