Duration of project: 30 mths
Pay rate: DOE
Location: Austin, TX
Description: Leads design for relational databases following industry best practice. Develops strategies for data warehouse implementation following industry best practice. Evaluate new data sources to assess quality and determine integration approach.
Candidate shall be responsible for:
Conduct requirements gathering and design sessions with customers.
Works with business analysts to establish clearly defined business requirements that follow a business process model.
Works with data suppliers to understand incoming data and relationships.
Works with business analyst and technical teams to apply data security policies.
Perform data analysis on source system data.
Create conceptual, logical and physical models for healthcare data warehouse implementations.
Design and manage data models in data modeling product.
Develop third normal form and dimensional models that adhere to data warehouse best practices.
Design time variant models that support both point in time (historical) and current state analysis.
Generate DDL from model for RDBMS.
Provide Source to Target Mappings from data models to provide basis for data integration (ETL) specifications.
Provides professional documentation of data architecture.
Provide guidance and support for Data Governance, Master Data Management, Data
Quality and Metadata Management programs.
REQUIRED Skills and Experience
8 years experience as data architect developing complex logical data models that support business processes.
8 years experience with ERwin Enterprise Data Modeler Suite or equivalent modeling software.
5 years experience in developing data models for data warehouse, reporting and analytic solutions (dimensional models).
Understanding of data warehousing design and development best practices.
Understanding of ETL design and development best practices.
Understanding of data governance, master data management best practices.
Experience applying data security policies such as protected health information (PHI).
Good communication and interpersonal skills for interacting and collaborating with developers, analysts, and business staff throughout the organization. Ability to express complex technical information in a user-friendly language and style; present information effectively in one-on-one, and small group settings, including executive management.
Ability to communicate clearly in writing to document data requirements and translate into technical solutions.
DESIRED Skills and Experience
Healthcare data modeling experience
REQUIRED EDUCATION/Certifications Required
Bachelors' degree AND 5 years experience in a data warehouse data modeling or equivalent experience.
We are in need of Spanish Bilingual Inbound Call Center Customer Service
Representative's to start Monday 4/11. We need to fill several positions ASAP!
$10.50 an hour + Benefits (after 90 days)
Must be able to pass background check
BILINGUAL IN SPANISH IS REQUIRED
- Respond to incoming calls from members, providers, clients and internal departments regarding member eligibility, plan benefits, enrollment and general information
- Conduct outbound calls to welcome members, respond to voice messages, conduct surveys, etc.
- Educate members regarding rights and responsibilities
- Assist in the orientation and training of new employees in department procedures, protocols and administrative tasks
- Identify and report fraud, waste and abuse
- Maintain written documentation per company guidelines
- Demonstrate professionalism and cultural competency at all times
- Meet departmental performance goals
- Participate and understand scope of responsibility pertaining to quality improvement plans
- Carry out other projects and responsibilities as assigned
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Knowledge of Medicaid/CHIP programs (a plus)
- Customer Service experience (preferred)
- Computer experience required