This position is supporting United States Citizenship and Immigration Services. Pay rates are set by the Department of Labor, varying by location. Hourly pay rate is $14.30 - $16.26/hr + $4.22/hr H&W. Must be able to pass and clear government issued suitability clearance. We have needs for Full-time, Part-time and On-call staff across multiple locations in Texas (Houston, Ft Worth, North Dallas, Oklahoma City)
- Assist applicants with ASC processing forms.
- Review immigration and biometrics documentation.
- Perform biometrics processing to include capturing electronic fingerprints, photographs, and signatures.
- Proof and check work for accuracy and completeness and maintain a 98% efficiency rating for all processed forms.
- Provide the highest level of customer service to all applicants.
- Track processing time for each applicant.
- Safeguard all documents.
- Perform additional administrative duties as needed.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a government issued suitability clearance.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience in customer service and working with the public.
- Successful completion of company administered training program.
- Ability to stand and walk for up to 75% of assigned work hours.
- Ability to work in a high paced environment with the public.
- Demonstrated customer service skills.
- Ability to type and use basic computer skills.